6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, January 30, 2009

d.i.y.

been reading It's diary-hey, war is war (when It opens each and every piece of my mail, do the math). The one overwhelming reaction is: get a life!!! Everything is obviously blamed on me, Satan, but all I can think is: I never counted on anyone for anything. Always did it myself-ever since doing the family shopping since age 5. It never took responsibility for anything-going so far as to blame me for "giving up my job" to take care of Keith. Now think about it-is It STILL a waitress? Yes. So, give up WHAT? A series of failures @ careers It never followed through on? Real Estate? Secretarial School? Counseling? Social Work? Zero, zero and zero. AND, don't forget kiddies, ditching Keith, leaving him alone for extended periods since a very young age. NEVER did a friggin' thing for him, other than dragging him to It's friends houses. Who took him to Disney? Who coached PAL basketball? So, really good @ playing victim/martyr. Shit at getting anything done.

STILL very upset the peeps @ MATC aren't fighting the closure. Pussies.

No St.Francis esta manana, instead, 7 + on the streets. Hated it, too flat, but hey, a mile is a mile. After this weekend The Line should be better. Still, all in all, got my 40+ miles in this week.

Went to NYRR to get the #'s for Sunday. Busy weekend: Long Beach, Dinner/Dance, NYRR. Got the camera ready.

No comments: