6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

the end is in sight

today's my Thursday-off Friday, nice.

St.Francis again esta manana. Gettin' that base under my belt. This am was better-took 10 minutes off my time. Why? Didn't have the high knees needed yesterday to keep snow outta da' feetz, also, less resistance with less snow piles.

Someone was kind enough to plow. Now, that in and of itself was very kind. Problem is: smooth=melt area=frozen surface. So, very kind of them, but didn't work well. Really DO appreciate it though.

The Line is really beautiful;. Everyone should see it. And to think I almost didn't run. Saw the temp this am-14 feeling like 7, said "no way," but went to warm up the veeeeeehicle, wasn't bad. Glad I did. On the way back, after the turn around, actually took off my gloves-I never do that. Temp was perfect for a run. Thanks G!

No comments: