6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, January 24, 2009

what a dif a day makes

path WAS great, until...saw THIS one coming. You KNEW warmer temps=defrosting=ice. It was everywhere on The Line. Good thing I planned. With the 1/2 manana, spun this am. Good call there eh wot?

Ran into G @ The Parkhouse, asked re: parking, said it's not too bad-may have to cruise a bit, but not bad. Asked if 8 pm meant 8 pm, said "come by whenever." Major mistake. Stopped by @ 4, dropped off the gift, then boogied. NICE place-at least the entrance etc...doorman, brass nameplates, not too shabby. Deserves it, a good person. Wouldn't be the thing for me though, @ the end of it all, all you've done is pay rent. No thanks. But it's a gorgeous building. Really nice to see a happy peep. THAT'S what I envy. We have a great house, great neighborhood, great schools, and the house is a shithole. SOME people respect their dwelling. THAT'S why I couldn't stick around for the party. I really don't need more reasons to feel bad. But it IS nice to take pleasure in another's joy.

No comments: