6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

War of the Roses

get back to Toxichouse yesterday eve. Park across street-It is parked in front of Toxichouse. Neighbor gives me the "whatthefuck?" shoulder shrug. I explain, with Bipolar woman, I have to park away from her vehicle as she used to park ON my bumper. He, of course, indicated "aren't you the guy who hates when people park in front of your house?" (REALLY glad I shared my issues) I said, you bet, but people do all the time anyway. Told him to have a nice day, walked away. Next thing I know, he's on the phone, telling It everything I said. Imagine, dear reader, EVERY morsel you say, think, did, thought of doing, didn't think of doing, being twisted/manipulated/passed on to all/in short, made public. Wow. Just "wow."

Now, one may well wonder, why live in this toxicity? Who pays the mortgage? Like I'm supposed to pay close to 2 grand for someone ELSE??? Not to mention what would transpire w/Keith. Let him see the insanity, knowing in the midst of it one did the right thing. It DOES hurt, more than can be expressed. But, no one promised an easy time of it.

Got my 86th on, used it as a speed run. REALLY nice weather-crisp. VERY much looking forward to The BSA run.

Now, the big question is: do Forest Park 4m Sunday, or the Healthy Kidney 10k Saturday AND the 4m Sunday. Either way sounds enticing.

Tonight: do the LIRRC 5k? Dunno yet, gotta play it by ear. See what the evening brings.

...it's my job, to be better than the rest and that makes the day for me...........

No comments: