6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, May 23, 2008

tgif

DO NOT see Indiana Jones.

Took Spike to see it yesterday. He didn't go to school, again, spent the day sitting @ the pc, by 5:30pm I couldn't take it, told him to throw on some clothes, and off we went. (Funny, Shebitch can call n' rage like a true psychotic, but can't call to tell me he's home from school-or poke her head in to check in on him. Surprised the shit outta him when I waltzed in!)

Not a bad movie, just too long. @ 90 mins, would've been ok, but @ 2hrs +, just a waste. A played out franchise.

And now for the good news: yes, progress is incremental. Hadn't done St.Francis in a week, been doing weird after work races and 86th. Was a lil' worried there kiddies! Not to worry!!! Did it this am, felt grrrrrrreat! Surprisingly so. LOT to be said for NOT working out 'til you're injured.


.....n' there ain't no tellin' when I feel like yellin' "I love you..."

No comments: