6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, May 8, 2008

miss me?

after taking mon n' tues off, back on the road. Nice easy 5k @ LIRRC. Felt good. Apparently I wasn't the only recoverer hitting it. Big bird was there, 5 seconds ahead of me! A few others. Most did the half. Nice to see the LIRRC usual suspects, congratulate each other on being vertical n'still at it for another year, compare notes on Sunday-most did the 10k. Actually expected to see a few green peeps, nope. Took it nice n' easy. Many pulled me aside to give positive buzz about The Only Race That Matters. We REALLY are brother clubs.

Poked my head into Toxichouse, big mistake. Spike missed school yesterday AND the day before, Shebitch bedridden-good, fridge empty. Nice. Ahhh home. Yes, made Spike dinner, SOMEONE had to do SOMETHING. Lawn looking like a hit of napalm would work wonders. Good to come home to.

Elik's blog hits on Sunday. Says he didn't wanna get "CJR'd." ANOTHER catchphrase is born, add it to "bibbed." HE refers to my almost catching him @ Eisenhower, after catching him last year. What do the letters mean? Guess. Hee hee.

No comments: