6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, May 22, 2008

40 days/nights

1)Is this G_______ed rain ever gonna stop?

2)Grab an atheist. David Cook won Idol. No, really couldn't give a shit, but nice to see a real human come out on top. Anybody who did "World I know" deserves the win.

3)Apple DOESN'T fall far from the tree. Spike gave it right back. Translation: 10:30 pm last night, Keith wants to watch Mencia. Shebitch watching the news. Fight fight fight! She SCREAMS @ him (10:30 @ night mind you), nice parenting. More of that good old time religion, if her students could see her now. He finally comes upstairs to hang with me, yelling @ her: "don't cook, don't clean, what DO you do???" Ahhhhh, that's my boy.

Got my 86th on, perrrrfect running weather, cool, spritzing, felt good. Gotta take it easy, BIG weekend coming up. Don't wanna run outta steam.

No comments: