6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, May 10, 2008

today ok, tomorrow the world!

For first time in years (first came in @ 32+, can you imagine??? That's what you get for mongo hills), no sched conflict, doing the mauler tomorrow. Looking to do a pw-personal worst. Only a 5k, but, put it this way, one-n' it's ONLY one-hill is known as "the bastard." This is Rob's fave, he's done it 6 times, but every year another run conflicts with it. This year I'm in!

Shebitch STILL sick, raging more than ever. Actually copped to "I don't give a shit" re: housekeeping. Had another War of the Roses evening, she-raging that "Tom does the cooking" (a pussywhipped hub of her peep Cynthia), to which I responded "Cyn cleans, you do neither, in fact, you do nothing." I had to cook Keith's dinner, again. LOVED doing it, but that's not the point. What the fuck DON'T I do??? N' all her groupies actually believe I'm Satan. Really nice to have someone besides me to count on, oh well. G knows, I know, and you know. He went to his brotherfromanothermother's for the weekend, she spent the night G knows where. Thank G. Peace in the house.

Did 86th. Really shouldn't've done squat, but hadda. You know how it is. Went to the parkhouse, my peeps not there, decided to go it solo. Appropriate in view of personal chaos. Tom called, bless him. Passed by 249th st @ 9:20, door was open. Hmmm. Stalking 101. Knee felt ok. Gotta get back to St.Francis. Enough of short runs.

.....n' I can still hear her complain............................

No comments: