6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, May 31, 2008

fun in the park

always head out to the YAI 5k with the same intention, no pressure/just anice easy5k in Central Park-good training. Always go against what I thought.

LOTS of people, great support-they must blackmail all their staff. The run and the walk+ activities for the munchkins takes the entire morning. Food aplenty, too much-great sponsors, more water bottles than I can store, more Fuse than I can quaff. Def your $$$ worth. The support along the route really makes it. Good thing I got there early, parking on Sat is a 'roid.

Things like this one make me long for a "family." Keith would love it if his Bitch mother would push. Instead, I come home, It's on the couch sleeping (3pm). Guarantee @ 11:30 pm things'll be hoppin' here. Yes Virginia, up IS down.

In the real world, from what I'm told, you work during the week to enjoy the weekend. Trust me on this, I've read studies. Here we have 3 people doing 3 things. AND, the dog has yet to be let out. WALKED? You jest. Just throw him into the backyard to shit all overthe grass I don't cut. "We love you hulk," yeah.

Tomorrow, New Hyde Park 8k. Bring it!!!

***Sex in the City: A+. Must be the only straight guy who saw it. Loved it!!! In addition to wrapping up a few loose ends from the series, GREAT exteriors from Bryant Park-you know who YOU are ;) AND terrific plot turns. Well done.

No comments: