6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, May 2, 2008

tgif!

had our club meeting last night. Still glowing fromSunday's success.

Not a negative word, thank G. A great time hadby all.

Two things widely noticed: Suffolk peeps are provincial, they took the cake, not a one to be found. THAT was the bad news. Good news: local clubs did what they ought'a. We joined together. Nice. Can't say how happy/proud I am. My only goal for the club in my time was to a)see it's numbers for the race increase-check, b)have the membership increase-we have 40 more than last year. NICE!

NOW we gotta capitalizeon our gains. We're discussing a camping event in conjunction with the adventure course the park has. Spike's in, so the Club's in. Hee hee!!!

Riker's Sat (35 of us!!! COOL!), then the full sunday if it doesn't rain, half if it does.

...now the only bars I see has lettuce n' tomatoes...............

No comments: