6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm baaaaaack!

Missed me there for a while. What brought me back? The Line. Life may go to hell in a handbasket, but The Line remains. Thanks G.

Woke up, tried logging on @ home, nuttin' zip. Spike has so much server shit hap'nin' with his Warcraft jive, the whole schmeer is fubu. Gave up, left Toxichouse, left for The Line-yes, @ 4. Hit 7-11, coffee, papers, running by 4:30. Felt GREAT! Light misting rain, shirt off, shorts, yummmmmmmm. That goddamned skin rash is back, haven't felt comfortable in my own skin in months-and I KNOW what it's due to: if Hulk has the same prob, what does that say? So, to the point, back to stomping grounds was jwtdo.

.....my past history's caught up with me n' I'm a changed man, deranged man.

No comments: