6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

here goes!

Almost there kiddies! Got that pesky conference outta the way. Real pain in the cojones-but beats workin' for a livin'. Now, on to D.C. Gettin' pumped. Lets just hope the rain holds off.

Did 86th.ave each day, did ok. Everything really DOES built atop the other-doing St.Francis made 86th. not as challenging. Used it as a speed run-2 blocks hard, one block recovery. REALLY great weather, 32 degs or so each am since Sun. Thanks G.

Today, 60 degs wow. Predicted chance of showers, got away with it.

First day in 8 years without nicotine patch. STILL wanna stratch a layer of skin off, but I figure, feel the feeling, it won't kill me.

Thanks to peeps for being there with me. Easter was ugly, days since Easter worse-I'm everything from a liar to an a**hole. Real nice for a 12 year old to witness. My peeps bees there fo'/wit me. Really made it bearable.

No comments: