6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, March 2, 2008

5 down, 4 to go

did the Coogan's Run. A 5k, uptown-168th st, @ the New Balance Armory. Lots of fun, really hilly, but fun. St.Francis served me well.

Rode the LIRR in, took the #1 to 168, 2 blocks and BOOM! Right there. Time sucked, but that's not what it's about (that's my story, I'm stickin' to it). Tom actually drove-after workin' all night. Wow. Ran into Yariv, we 3 hung before the race, walked around the armory, Tom'd never been there. Really quite a place. If you're a runner, it hits hard.

Now only 4 more n' I'm in The Big One 2010. Easy.

Now I gotta start track work, these times just won't cut it. When my average was posted on the NYRR website, though it posted a time in minutes and seconds, my eyes saw "you suck," not for long.

No comments: