6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

kryptonite

yes kiddies, RAIN!!! Damn.

Day 3 of the survey. Gettin' a lil' tense 'round these parts. Boss, born nudgy, turned up the nudge factor (i.e. biting my head off for the business office charging wrong account for.....). Get a grip, go for a run, displace displace displace.

The surveyor's a blast from the past. Was an Intern when I was @ MATC ('91 to be exact). Wow. Asked if I remembered him, told him I barely remember what my wife looks like (It does still exist doesn't It?, oh yes, found my mail in her coat pocket, Sybil lives). He remembered me by the earrings. Hopefully those in my ear.

So far so good, of course. We do good voodoo.

Great temps predicted for later. Keep those toes crossed.


...n' I say to myself, 'what a wonderful world'..." (Garcia version, wow)

No comments: