6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, March 21, 2008

the final countdown

ok, 400m from the finish line, it's in sight. Is it a bird? A plane??? NO! The end of a crap week (@ work that is)

Boss pissed that the business office f***ed up, of course it's my fault (Assistant Director job description: "All the blame, none of the credit.") Get a grip dude. Never heard of "responsible for the effort, not the outcome???"

Got my 10 on. (heh heh, go ahead, go there! It's Friday, we're allowed). What a GLORIOUS morning! Longs and fleece, but only to stay light-could'a gotten away with shorts, but wanna stay whole-no stupid bs injuries before DC. One of the club peeps lined up a speaker for one of our meetings-about orthotics. Gonna go for it. Every lil bit helps.

Can't get rid of this skin prob. Now DermaDoc says it's a form of excema/psoriasis. All I know is I wanna scratch a layer of skin off-it feels SOOOO good while scratching, but pay the price. He wants to prescribe some crap that lowers your immunity (more colds, more flu) and interrupts the healing process.

And.....are you sitting down dear reader? Take a second to guess the most improbable news of all. (I'll wait.....music from Jeopardy....clipped my finger nails) times up. Opened the door to Toxichouse and what's NOT in the den??? Right! Holy Thursday marks the official ridding of the Christmas tree. Of course it was put in the back yard-real white trash-not my side of the fam.

5 days and counting........

...the only thing I knew how to do was to keep on keepin' on............

No comments: