6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, March 14, 2008

what you do in between runs

hard earned day off.

Went to the Y to attempt to spin, nuttin' honey! No class this am. Good (way to go G!). Day before a race should be a rest day, now got no choice. Of course, hadda ellip-I ate, therefore I work out (exercise bulimia). No 'splainin' it, just gotta go wit' da' flo.

Did all I could do to NOT run this am, the morning was freakin' perfect-40-ish. No rain ( later for rain). Weather predicts late afternoon through tomorrow. Lovely, 5 miles in the rain. Wassup wit Saturdays????? Gotta talk to G 'bout dis here.

So ok, our intrepid Belgarican has an off day-gets better kiddies!!! The boss ended up taking the day off!!! He loves being a nudge-gives us this "I may be off, I may not" bullshit, makes planning time off a real 'roid. Open my e mail this am, what do my eyes behold: he's off for the day!!! YIPEEE! He's REALLY a good guy, love working for him, but HATE unnecessary nudginess. N' he thrives on that. Can't admit with me here, he's got it good. No, that's NOT ego, but let's face it, I'd love to have a me working for me.

REALLY looking forward to today, nothing in my way!


...remember after the fire, after all the rain...I will be the flame.......

No comments: