6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, March 22, 2008

NICE!

decided to do the Huntington 4m. Last did that course with Steve on Thanksgiving years ago, still haven't lived down that hill. I know Steve's up there watching, and probably cracking up @ my time-hey, I didn't walk!!!

Surprised there weren't more people. Guess I'm spoiled after all the NYRR runs.

Was great to see the LI peeps, haven't seen those faces in Eons: Rick, George, the guy who saved me from ripping off a driver's head, Paul.....

Gettin' ready to tackle the first hill, feel a tap on my shoulder-wrong shoulder-wiseass (good one!), Debbie. Too cool to have another peep there. Got me through, though damn her, kicked my ass. Kept me from walking. The Line training really helped. When you're used to The Line, Huntington isn't THAT big a deal.

Brought me back to the O 2 S runs too, it started where one leg begins/ends. Ahhh memories.

One for you Steve!!!

Full of spit n' vinegar, ordered the Slamtrak tix for DC. Leave Thurs, return Mon. Why peeps leave the day of I haven't the foggiest.

Got the Easter crap for the patients, wrapped it in individual bags. Goodies is good. Displace displace displace.

No comments: