6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Day 2172

The thing of it is:

Here's what I don't get: Bitch constantly takes Its anger out on me. Bitch tries to keep me out of my own house, doesn't thing I have any rights in the address to which I pay every bill, and it pays NONE. It charges a buttload, living WAY beyond Its means, then thinks of he magic pill: refinance the mortgage. All well and good, but, who pay the mortgage? Does It think It will receive any assistance if It pays NOTHING toward the bills?????????????

Really?

Wake someone up from a sound sleep to scream at them, then expect assistance? Call me a "scumbag motherfucker," who should "die a slow and painful death," (wonder if It uses this language in religion?), then expect help?

What part of THERE IS NO SPARE MONEY is not clear?

This individual receives a monthly disability check, and off the books income. Pays ZERO household bills, and yet is in debt. Pity.

Try kindness, it works.

Does a negative word EVER come out of my mouth? No. Am I constantly he recipient of abuse? Yes. It's ok. I have thirty years sobriety. I have zero debt. I am retired. I am healthy.

This morning I ran.

Life is good!

No comments: