6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Day 2165

?

Got in, of COURSE Bitch started. The lawn,,,debts......wants a fridge, a couch...............NOW that It demands I avoid the place between 8am-8pm, It wants the lawn done? Of course I responded: tough to do in the dark. Fucking moron.

Re: The fridge, the couch. As I said before, It's been through THREE couches. The fridge? I'm not allowed to touch anything within it. Sucks for It.

So, what does It do? Take one fucked up car to buy ice cream. Remember, the one constant was: the Haagen Dazs comes in a 3 pack, no matter how much fireworks happened one was saved for me. Not yesterday.

Nice isn't it.

Enjoy your debt, you earned it.

Funny, after working 24 years for the state, does It give me ANY credit? No. Rather, in Its mental mind a staffworker became a lawyer-expressely to see me fired. Could you BE any  more mental? Like I'm that important?

This is what happens when you reached the top of your field, worked endlessly, devoted yourself, and retired. Your mental, psycho, angry, off Its meds, Bitch takes the feelings from its shipwreck of a life and blames you. This is what transpires in the mind of a professional victim. Alot easier than being responsible isn't it?

Had a BLAST @ the Ranger game yesterday. This am, got my run in on a crisp, cool am. Nice. Later, going to the final Letterman taping.

To think, I offered It Van Morrison tix, Its response: "give me the money." Sick. Pathetic.

Hope the ice cream was good.

No comments: