6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Day 2152

Told ya!

Run and NOTHING can touch you.

Had a great day off, ran, hit a flick, went to Toxichouse @ 4:30 to eat. MAJOR mistake. Bitch was there, crap EVERYWHERE. It FREAKED. Told me the sight of me pissed It off (good AA there, "how important is it?  "Don't let others rent space in your head?"  "Don't give up your power?"). Ain't I a powerful motherfucker??????? Isn't It a TOTAL mess????? Fucking mental bitch. Actually followed me outside SCREAMING. Good, let the neighbors see what mental looks like.

Actually told me I wasn't allowed there between 8am-8pm. Guess the lawn won't ever get done? Good. Let the dump look like Vietnam.

Fucking mental case.

What REALLY happened?

Bitch has TWO cars that are fucked, and Stoney paymentS (yes, 2) are due. Funny, plenty of $$$$$ for weed, none for responsibilities.

So, It continued ranting, I'm a horrible husband for NOT visiting when It was in hospital, 12 years ago. Of course, HOW many dinner @ Sizzler did Stoney and I have before going to visit the Bitch? Use THAT as proof, dozens. But according to mental patient, I never went. Add THAT to It ranting that I'm also a horrible father (I don't print $$$ to give to Stoney, this was translated into "you haven't given him a penny since......." Of course, WHO pays EVERY bill????? WHO gave him lunch $$$, otherweise he didn't eat, as It pled poverty-as It was tethered to Its omnipresent Snapple bottle???? NOW, following years of sugared beverages, they lament dental benefits I no longer have?).

So @ that point, I had it. Told It It was a shit wife, an enabling mother, and a manipulating hypocrite (speaking @ MY AA meeting????? Pathetic Bitch). Left the place-with It following me raging-good, let the neighbors see what mental looks like. Went OUT to dinner with my peeps @ Peter Luger's.

My peeps REALLY love the pix I threw up of the hole in the bathroom door. Lovely.

...but I need counseling...............................
 


No comments: