6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, May 22, 2015

Day 2167

La La Land

Apparently, that's where It lives.

It has a buttload of debt, keep charging babe! It thinks a home equity loan will address this. It doesn't think: you have to REPAY a loan. And I'm not about to cosign on anything It's involved in. MIGHT try NOT charging????? TRY living within your means???

It tried again getting on me last night, attempting to indicate I was responsible, i.e. all the shit I charged.....What It, again, failed to realize: anytime I charge, I repay IMMEDIATELY. I NEVER charged when I lacked funds. Only charged because cash is a liability. What It thinks: credit cards are like a magic wand. No WONDER It pays exorbitant rates as well as penalties. Now, it is backed into a corner.

So, of course I indicated the obvious: debt consolidation. Duh.

Gee, wonder where Its friends are? Do THEY pay Its debts? Not a cnt, yet, they radilt offer their opinions. Equally worthless.

This, from a person with dental issues-who is surgically attached to a bottle of sugary beverage. Again, DUH.

(wouldn't the $$$ used for Aruba be useful now?????).

Also, after 24+ years of work, did I EVER have a vacation? Nope. Yet, It feels entitled to Aruba? And to lay about in the sun????? (REALLY wise for a cancer survivor).

Got my miles, went to Spin. Going out to dinner. Nice.

No comments: