6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Day 2150

Whew!


Made it through the weekend unscathed, relatively. Bitch STILL raging about....who the FUCK cares. As Its shit STILL litters the ENTIRE household, the back door (remember my "birthday gift of a new door?" Wonder where that is???) crumbles. Now the FRONT door crumbles. Think either of the airheads will have a, A-Ha moment and deduce SLAMMING a door wrecks it?


Fuck 'em.


It asked if I had "plans" to get a job. Funny Bitch.


GREAT temps, 80's, warm breeze in the evening. Got my miles predawn, the day is mine!!!!!

***Bitch spoke at my home group-think It has poor boundary issues??? (this, after blabbing about getting info re: my being @ that group from one of its members???) Wonder if It told the group about using coffee to stay awake then using sleeping pills? Wonder if It mentioned calling the father of Its son a "scumbag motherfucker" who should "die a slow painful death" after eating (GASP) food from the fridge-while It specifically purchases munchies for Stoney and his weed peeps??? A.K.A. its ok to buy junk food for weed smoking teens, but the mortgage payer has no entitlements.

...but I need counseling..................

No comments: