6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Day 2158

Told ya!

All was well when It tried pushing Its debt onto me. Now that It must face the music, all hell breaks loose.

Debt peeps be hittin' on It to pay the piper. Now, the guy whose belongings were flung to the ground, the guy who is banned from his home during 8am-8pm, the guy who pays every bill, is supposed to enable this?

It claims It will apply for a home equity loan. Good luck with that. It needs my signature. And I will NOT lose my home because It is a shipwreck.

It went on a rant about debt, maxing our credit cards, the couch, the fridge...basically everything It touches turns to shit. And I'm supposed to help? Satan doesn't help. The fridge I'm NOT supposed to eat from, I'm now responsible for? The oven I'm not supposed to cook with, I'm responsible for THAT? Convenient to blame aren't I??????????????????

As if paying every bill isn't enough?

Told It to make nominal payments. But that won't suffice. It won't even try. THAT would involve responsibility, which It obviously cannot commit to. Rather, as usual, It wants a magic pill. Start the countdown re: how long 'til Pedrito gets a call.

Useless Bitch.

No comments: