6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Day 2168

???

Come in, spoke for a nanosecond, then...THEN...Bitch demands $25,000. WTF? It IS losing Its mind. "I need....." STOP CHARGING. Moron.

Did the run this am, poorly directed, was supposed to be a 5k, was more like an 8k. Who cares, had fun. Then, back to Toxichouse for the first lawn mow of the season. Of COURSE Bitch started with the garage shit, to which I replied "anytime you need to get in, I'll open it." What the FUCK does It think is in there??????? Mental Bitch. This, after breaking one of the garage windows. I finally responded "do that and your lawn will NEVER be cut."

Fucking mental Bitch. Here's someone making Its backyard nice, and does It ask if I need a beverage? Anything nice to say at all? Bitch wasn't even supposed to be there.

Fuck 'em, I ran. I'm good!!!!!

No comments: