6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, May 11, 2015

Day 2156

Nicely done!


Did the 4m in CP, nice. Always a beautiful day, always a shirt I wear. Why? Dunno. It's cotton, flowers on it, design kinda sucks. Probably because of some subconscious shit. Bottom line, another qualifier in the books. Another CP run with no walk breaks.


Saw Maria, broke her balls re: not appearing @ our race. But hadda give her props, had no excuses. Honestly said "did another race." Ok, no bullshit, I'll buy it.


Again, Bitch out overnight. Good. Got a good night's sleep with no drama. As car #1 sits in the driveway. Look @ the Youtube channel for pix. TRY telling me it doesn't look abandoned? Or, like a homeless person lives in it. Fucking amazing.

Tons of shit everywhere, tells me I have no right to be there between 8am-8pm, place falling to shit.....but I need counseling..................


Happy belated mother's day to me! I do it all with ZERO help.

*Won Van Morrison tix for Forest Hills concert, asked if It was interested. It answered "don't change the subject" (It was on a rant, @ 12:40am), then "I'll take the $$$." Fucking pathetic. THIS teaches religion? "Love one another....." right. Angry psycho Bitch. A fucking shipwreck who blames everything/everyone BUT Itself. (remember, the son you CLAIM to love wouldn't have come out of another gene pool moron!).

No comments: