6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Here's the thing

You can fuck with my things all you want (I can buy more), you'll still be a PsychoBitch.

You can put all the bills you want on the fridge, you'll still be a PsychoBitch.

You can teach all the religion you want, then abuse your spouse, you'll STILL be a PsychoBitch.

I've been sober for 29+ years. Good parenting, education, and sobriety have taught me much. More than forcing myself to stay awake to process Avon orders, drinking too much coffee to do so, then taking sleeping pills. THEN claiming years of sobriety. (by the way, how'd that Avon thing workout?).

What I REALLY love: It enjoys speaking of the success of others, then comes in and throws my marathon mementos to the ground. Got Psycho?

Queen of displacement.

I really miss the person I married.

And if I hadda do it all over again, I would. My wedding day ranks as one of the three best days of my life.

Unfortunately, I seem the only person who takes the phrase "wedding VOW" seriously.

No matter. God knows wassup, you know, the God It attempts to fool. (Like that could happen? Fool yourself-i.e.keep hair coloring despite its link to lumphoma, but God knows wassup).

In the meantime, I'll keep doing the right thing. I have sobriety, I have the love of my mother and father within me. I have solid education and years of a profession which enabled many to get their lives together.

No comments: