6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, November 17, 2014

Day 1981

Good timing!

Raining this am. After doing the 10k yesterday, works out well: forced rest. Bumped into 2 peeps, hung with 'em most of the day.

Over 300 + hits on Youtube. Why? Guess who lost their mind, again? Psychobitch tried to text and call me more than 5x yesterday! CanNOT realize It's number is blocked from my phone, goes directly to brotherfromanothermother. This in turn is thrown on my Youtube channel. Most comments focus on "missed her meds-again?" I wish it was that simple. It FREAKED over some trivial crap, food or something. Real good "sobriety" there ("How important is it?") Hubby eats some food from the fridge, so, lemme harass him via phone. Amazing. THIS is what JEEEEEEZUS would do? THEN, disrupts the den, again, to leave Its mark. Adding to the fun, Stoney fucks with my coffee. Good, enjoy. You can fuck with my things, but you'll STILL be a Psycho. You can fuck with my things, but you'll STILL be a spoiled brat.

Best of all, they regularly violate my privacy, and read this at least once a day. How else would they know what they do? Thanks Keith!

Live, laugh, love!!!!!

No comments: