6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Day 1994

Yin/Yang

(check the Youtube page for sound, got 56 hits in 30 minutes on this one!). 12:14 am, Stoney BURSTS into the bedroom, fresh from work, PISSED. Alleged I ate 2 eggs (didn't) and called him @ 4 am, also, didn't. So, let that sink in. #1, why would I call him @ 4 in the am? And, why would I eat the eggs? (as if that would be a problem anyway? And, since when am I accountable to my son???). Like I said, check the Youtube page, your mind will be blown that he must've been hallucinating these things, and had the gall to wake his father up with this sort of bullshit. Not even capable of basic human decency? As if either matter couldn't wait? Fortunately, I didn't respond to his bullshit. It just isn't worth my time.

So, the Yang: first, the Youtube response is amazing! My peeps got to hear his bullshit and can't believe he would say that sort'a crap. Amazing. Imagine if his accusations were true. God forbid I have the balls to eat anything in the fridge? And if I did, do I answer to him? AND, if he has a question, he can't simply ask it, rather than BURST into the bedroom @ 12:14 am and wake me up????? They thought I made this shit up! This and Sybil's rants make great posts.

Seriously, I'd never treat my worst enemy as he behaves. Does the same to his mother.

So, again, the Yang: did the race this am, again, broke 10. Nice. In a cross-country no less, then, spending the day with my peeps. Does it get any better?

...Amazing, allegations of (GASP) eating 2 eggs from the fridge and calling him @ 4 am? This is amazing shit!!!!! Why would I even THINK of doing either????? And why would I dignify this bullshit with a response? Thank God for Youtube!

No comments: