6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, November 28, 2014

Day 1992

Thanksgiving? Just another day. They went to my brothers, I went to feed the poor then went to work. YOU tell ME who did Jesus' work?

Came in, It was out for the night, Stoney doin' what he does. Perfect. At least I had a quiet night. Thanksgiving sucks, but I got to hit the gym in the am.

Can't lose the sting of Bitch yelling that I should have 3 jobs. This Bitch IS nuts. THAT'S what JEEEEEEEZUS would do????? (as I walked into a "house" with the floor littered with garbage. Bitch cut flowers, left crap ALL OVER the floor. Fucking pig.).

Happy holidays (56 days since my birthday promise of a door. Like it's ever gonna happen. I really wouldn't care, but if you promise as gift, fucking produce it!!!).

Happy motherfucking holiday.

No comments: