6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Day 1973

Here at last!

Bumped into a friend I hadn't met yet last night. Went to a meeting, Peep was wearing The Big One shirt, we started talking. Again, George Sheehan was right: "wherever there's a runner, I have a friend." Amazing, and very cool.

This am, finally back in the saddle, a 10k. Be nice to get back where I belong, missed running. A piece of me is back.

It? Another night away, didn't ask where/don't care. All I know: I had a peaceful evening.

Wonder if It tells all its friends it flies into psychotic fits if I have the (GASP) balls to enter my own home? Remember the night before the night before The Big One? Most important night of sleep? What did it do? Fucking nut job.

...but I need counseling.....................

Takes better care of complete strangers than it does Its own blood relatives, takes better care of their homes than It does Its hovel.

...but I need counseling......................................

No comments: