6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Day 1993

Nice!

Finished the work week on a high note. Got into a fender bender, no probs as the boss knows me-knows I don't fuck around. Another employee was suspended for a week after an accident. Nice vote of confidence. Also, the staff are always happy to have me on their work team, also nice. This is the reaction wherever I go. One more person tells me "you're an inspiration" and I'll give them Bitch's phone number. This is the feedback I SHOULD get @ home! Fuck it, I had a good week. Also, they're downsizing, yet I get more hours, they know what sort of employee I am. Nice.

Add that to a spin class to round out the week, and I did ok.

Bitch? Out, again, for the night. Does it GET any better?????

No comments: