6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Day 1980

;)

Spent a BEAUTIFUL day with my make believe friends!

Hung with Walcott during and after Spin. bumped into him @ the gym and we decided to make a day of it. Really nice. We compared running and golfing tips, then hit The Links. Compared notes on the beauty of the freedom of retirement. Nice. what slays us both-he has the same situation @ his crib, neither Psychobitch realizes what we earned was EARNED. Sybil, literally, gets pissed that I did ok. Never mind over 2 dozen years of work-as opposed to its habits (staying up too late, sleeping lateR, then amassing bills from which you expect ME to rescue you. Good luck with that. Who pays the taxes? Wanna pay your own?).

A very nice day.

Of course, The Religion Teacher put an end to that. Came in pissed at something or other-never can admit It fucked up financially so gotta get pissed @ me. So, fucked with my things (I should text It a psycho text, but then, I'd havta teach religion). Remember, if I touch, literally, ANYTHING IN MY OWN HOME, I'm threatened with legal action. So, the toilet was full when I came in, left it. It tapes a bill to the fridge. Why? I suppose I should tape my bills to the fridge? Think that's how bills get paid? I always thought you worked, you got paid, you paid your bills. didn't know about this fridge tape thing? (using a "pray for vocations" magnet no less. Ironic. Think Jeeeeeeezus'll pay the bills???).

Live, laugh, love!!!!!

No comments: