6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, November 3, 2014

Day 1967

WOW!

55 mph winds, blowing my ass all over the Verrazano; 51,000 people, amazing!!!!!

Once you started moving you were fine, and, thanks to my "you can learn a lot from a homeless guy" s.o.p., I was warm waiting.

What an accomplishment!

Made all the more amazing when you consider the shit I live in.

Remember Friday night???? Thinking the run was Saturday (get out much???), Bitch BLASTED music 'til 3 am in an effort to keep me awake, PISSED I'd actually had the balls to be there in the house I pay a mortgage on. Got psycho?

So, yes, I finished, yes I complete what I started, and yes, saw a lot of my friends (you know, peeps who actually DO something rather than feed off every intimate detail of another person???).


No comments: