6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Day 1984

Comb?

In his latest acting out behavior, Stoney took my comb. Got weed? Amazing. What I ever did to deserve this, I dunno, But how's college goin' kiddo? You have your mother's displacement gene! Get mad @ daddy (you know, the person whose family you use for holidays?), while he works to pay the mortgage. Yet, what does daddy get in return? It's now 48 days since my birthday, where's the door?

Fat fucking chance I'll lift a finger here. Try walking the dog YOU wanted. Bitch about his getting loose, yet if he was taken for a walk the getting loose shit would be a moot point.

...but I need counseling.....the guy whose stuff is fair game for abuse, but if he so much as thinks of touching anything, legal action is threatened. Go for it. The judge would recoil in horror when he sees the bedroom with its piles of crap, the living room with its piles of crap............

I can always buy another comb, you'll still be a brat.

No comments: