6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Day 1989

Yay!

Upper 50's, PERFECT for The Line. Good news: after a good run, nothing can hurt, despite Stoney and Sybil's words this am, very unkind. But they do their very best, having overcome alot, we all have much to be thankful for.

Speaking of which: who do I hang with yesterday? A 3 years older version of me! For some time, some of the shop drivers have been "odd." What I mistook for an attitude was...an attitude: mine! A REAL Newyorican attitude, as in: "if I don't know you, I have nothing to say to you." This guy, it turns out, did The Marathon, exercises regularly, and knows what it's like to live in Toxicity. We both think the world of our wives and sons, and both deal with their anger. We both work out, knowing we must take care of ourselves since no one else will. Nice to meet a real peer! Best of all, lives 2 blocks away!!!!!

Live laugh love!

No comments: