6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, November 14, 2014

Day 1978

No, you CAN'T write stuff this good

Yesterday morning (6 ish) hear the bong perkin'. Next thing, I'm being torn a new one for "stealing socks." Stoney accusing me of stealing his precious socks. Now, let that sink in. 1)WHY would I do that   2)THIS is what a son does to his father?  3)He follows this by calling me a "pussy," and threatening to fuck with my belongings if I didn't buy him socks. Again, let THAT sink in:

1)no respect
2)CHILD threatens PARENT?
3)Mother? What is It doing during this? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. So much for teaching religion; "honor thy father and mother?" Has no problem honoring mother as It does whatever the fuck he dictates. But "father" is "a pussy." (ran HOW many marathons????? Had HOW many successful careers????? Lost HOW much weight????? Provided treatment to the indigent, giving them a chance to get their lives back on track, for HOW many years???? Whose benefits kept his mother alive????? Tolerated HOW many years of his bullshit????? But I'm a pussy. Smoke some more. It's doing wonders for you. Keep coughing.
4)He works @ Target. TAKE SOME WEED $$$ AND BUY SOCKS!!!!!

(...but I need counseling.....a child who has zero respect and no concern for boundaries, and a mother who does absolutely nothing about it) Nice. Makes a guy feel really good about working. Wake up in the am and have what came out of you call you a pussy, come in after work and find the situation described below:

So, I come home, he DID in fact fuck with my things.
THIS is REALLY funny since both he and his mother love breaking my balls about the locks on containers in the den. NOW you know WHY the locks are there. Keep offspring from fucking with my belongings.

The sad part: no consequences/responsibility. His mother used to get a kick out of breaking my balls for the locks, without once acknowledging WHY they were in place. Like I all of a sudden decided to lock everything?

Of course, Stoney mimics Its shit, so HE has to fuck with me.

Plain truth, I never ever touched his socks, couldn't give less than a shit. But in his weed addled mind, I'm a pussy. So, fuck it. He's out of both my will and insurance.

Payback's a what?

If I die, he gets ZERO, and the house will go into default.

So the question: what keeps me going? Can't let negativity ever affect me. I've come WAY too far in life to backslide. I came from a mother and father who worked VERY hard (something rarely, if ever, seen @ Toxichouse, where people do pretty much whatever the fuck they want), and they instilled this ethic. As opposed to what I see on a daily basis. No cleaning, no cooking, no housekeeping. Nothing but attitudes run rampant. And when I vacuum the den, I get shit for it. So, both the will and insurance have been amended. Keep fucking with me.





No comments: