6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Day 1489

HIS Bar Mitzvah!

Really felt proud of signing up Stoney for his first bank account. Of course, even THAT wasn't easy. Told him last week "meet me @ the bank @ 12." I was there, early of course, he was nowhere to be found. I called, he expected to be picked up! amazing. So, he now has his frst account. and the motivation? He needs to maintain a $300 balance, of which I started him with $100. He has a 2 month grace period. So, either he works or loses the account.

It? Again, useless. Storms in the house like a bull in a china shop, asking why i didn't set him up in Its bank. Now let that sink in. Yes, again, It must critique-after doing nothing for years. A great back seat driver. THEN, gives bad advice. How the FUCK is he supposed to access a bank which has all of 2 locations, as opposed to mine which is everywhere? Moron.

Today and manana, Albany. Meeting @ hq.

No comments: