6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, June 7, 2013

Day 1471

J.w.t.d.o.

Shit @ work, shit (literally) @ home, shit @ the running club. FUCK!

The assholes @ work are whining about...work (duh, why you think you gettin' paid?), basement flooding with sewage  (yet Sybil vehemently denies it has anything to do with the crap It and Stoney attempt to flush) and now, the social secretary for the running club wants to resign. So fucking resign! This same person WAS the president, thinks she's in over her head with planning a picnic. Yes, a picnic...you can't make this shit up. Luxury problems, all of them. Assholes @ work: enjoy unemployment. Shit in the basement: if the BITCH didn't threaten legal action over everything from my using a towel to actually (gasp) eating something from the fridge, I'd happily fix anything, but when it's all "fix my mess which I deny creating," kind'a kills the motivation! Remember when I wanted them to stop using my den as Grand Central Station? God forbid the guy who does everything has a space-but it was ok to use as a recovery zone-remember 6 months of The Patient???????

Surreal, really.

So, last night was the Police 5k in Eisenhower. Was really close to bailing, but glad I did it. I had ZERO motivation, other than I was preregged. LIGHT sprinkles before, was afraid we'd get walloped, but no, did ok. And though i took 2 mini walk breaks, actually was ahead of some usual suspects, though Big Bird continues kicking my ass-10 years older than me and he smokes me! (then again, he trains, is retired, and has a great home life).

So it goes.....

No comments: