6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Day 1487

The big day!

Stoney graduated! amazing. I cannot believe we made it this far.

Was quite a 4 year ride, and a lifetime in 48 months in fact. Unfortunately he will never know what a major thing this is, and why? The person who gave birth to him lacks the grey matter. Remember the fatal occasion during which I attempted to review his homework, only to have UberBitch scream behind him? So much for parenting. Did nothing to assist, yet critiqued every step of the way. Angela got it right, Bitch never grew up, and takes it out on those who are-in fact-in possession of a career.

Keith did well, only one misdemeanor, got his diploma. What gets me is: he is a typical teen. @ his age I had dreams and aspirations, and worked toward them. He sits @ his computer...all day. His school offered driver ed. Did he do it, or mention it? Blows my mind.

And all Uber Bitch can whine about is "I need that closet." Throw out your crap you moron.

Its family? What family. mine, took us out for a graduation dinner-you know, the people who tell It (per It's perception) to divorce me. Without thinking: if it weren't for me: he wouldn't exist. Useless Bitch.

Happy graduation, only a father would understand.

No comments: