6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Day 1486

:)

Tomorrow Stoney graduates. Of course there is drama, but none visible-Toxiccunt knows nothing. Took a computer course, yet is completely ignorant-i.e. is grades and school info is all on online, i.e. he failed Web Design and pulled outta 2 courses.Does it even know? And, remember his bullshit about "I'll testify against you...." I know how to keep something between us, he apparently doesn't. So, when I came in and saw paper shredded, knew he'd intercepted summer school mail. bottom line, I asked if he was getting a diploma, if he was getting a regents, he said yes. I'm ok with it. Point, though, is: I can man up, he needs to learn. Asshole. Thinks he knows everything,and no, at his age I did NOT think I knew it all. I had respect.

No comments: