6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, June 14, 2013

Day 1478

Payback.

This week sucked. Stoney's ending his school year on a bad note: jerked my chain, beat me for lunch money-thereafter coming in reeking of weed, come in yesterday: my crackers are shattered. Wonder who did that? No prob: of course, being friday, he hit on me for $10, I left $9. Hope he enjoyed the beer that was under his bed. And the girlfriend he supposedly needed the $ to hang with? He spent the evening with his weed bro. Where's Nassau PD when you need 'em?

He really has no respect. And when challenged, he (better be sitting) brings up the fact that I made the fatal error of consuming foods in the house. Imagine? I pay ALL the bills, and actually-call the lawyers-eat? Motherfucker ain't I?

Oh, and the bike uberBitch insisted be brought in, been sitting there for over a week. He's got $ for weed, but to fix a flat? So far it's been a year.

Useless, totally useless.

Happy fucking father's day.

No comments: