6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day 1476

:(

REALLY hurt that Stoney lied. @ the start of the week, tried getting a straight answer re: diod he have half days or not-knowing better than to ask his mother-useless BITCH. Since he didn't give a straight answer, gave him $20. That night, he's up to 2:30am, came in reeking of weed, next day ditched. When I breeze in @ noon, asks what I'm doing there. Was I set up or what?  A true sucker. THEN I'm stupid enough to give him $10 for hang $ with his friends. $20 + $10. When asked, he sais he needed lunch, what? Am I now in charge of assuring he's fed? Told him his mother gets disability for this, I'm not his meal ticket.

Go smoke. I actually pray for his arrest. He has to learn.

And Bitch? You know, the one who doesn't ask but interrogates (as though I owe an answer?) Out last night, didn't come home. Cunt. Did It tell me where It was? Don;t actually give a fuck, but you'd think someone who wants to know would reveal as well. Fuck It, hopefully not returning.

No wonder he does as he pleases.

No comments: