6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Day 1473

Didn't TOTALLY suck!

Did the 5k In North Woodmere. Was odd, back to the scene of the crime-in more ways that one. First, it was one of the places the boss and I golfed-was nice to be back. Second, was off Peninsula, took me back to going to Pete's to get my car/or its car fixed. Third, I was doing t-shirts, so guess who I bumped into? And of course, you could tell by our former circle of friends that my name is mud. It's ok. They that know me, know me. Really not a problem. Didn't even nod or fart when I gave an extra shirt. Amazing how when push comes to shove, meaningless earthly crap trumps human contact-remember what caused the falling out: I (GASP) had the GALL to a concert without the peep-didn't know they were the producers/that we were joined @ the hip. Their loss. I'm an amazing person.

Best of all, even after doing yesterday's race and not resting/eating properly, + took 3 walk breaks, STILL had my best recent time. Could'a broken 10 mins if I didn't take breaks. It's ok. I was ahead of my former peeps. Didn't completely suck.

Then back home, did the lawn (weekly now with the heavy rains), and now, rest.

Sad how people allow bullshit to affect them.

No comments: