6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Day 1472

Not THAT bad!

sometimes karma DOES come around.

Peep's plumber friends came by to fix the shipwreck. The sewage was pouring into the basement/out the side of the house. Yes, "shit happened." So, finally, since PSYCHOBITCH wouldn't lift a finger (remember: 3 of Its "all my friends say" are plumbers), I hadda. so, he came, he saw, he fixed. I'm broke. It's ok. the guy charged a fair price, the world didn't end. And I found out PSYCHOBITCH is $13,000 in debt. Good. Go back to Unique, do more shopping. Idiot. No wonder It never has anything of value, never budgeted, never grew up. But, blame me for everything. Good. Suffer.

So, thankfully, I have friends who actually...are friends. I do for them, they do for me. I don't shirk responsibility nor portray myself as victim, hiding in 12 step meetings. When It isn't @ an AA meeting, It's @ a liver support group. None of these assholes ask who's cooking? Cleaning? Parenting? Me me me me me. Bitch.

Never fear, I am here. But God forbid I use a towel.....or eat anything from the fridge.....

No comments: