6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, July 27, 2012

Sometimes you gotta....

just put one foot in front of the other.....

Really hurt that Stoney made that "you're selfish" comment. Of course, buried within my hurt is the fact that the spoiled asshole IS in fact a teenager. It slays me that he has zero direction, but, again, it is what it is.

So, what happened since the last post? Again, peeps saved my ass.

As time passes, it appears increasingly obvious that brotherfromanthermother is lost to his wife. She snagged a good one, and is using him to the fullest. He is now a step-grandad, whose time is completely taken by her. He wanted it, hope m he's happy.

So, one less peep.

So, God takes care of me. Another peep texts asking if I was up for Who tix. Now, we know it really ISN'T The Who. More like "2 survivors." But, I'm sure it'll be great. And if not, beats the SHIT outta another second in 4 walls in which I'm clearly not wanted.

God took care of me. Nice.

No comments: