6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, July 23, 2012

Day 1091

Almost whole

Feel really good after my weekend. Lonely that so much has to be done in solitude, but hey, it is what it is. Not alot that can be done when your teenager uses the ammunition given him to rue your existence...until he needs $. Being a father truly is a thankless task, shouldn't be-especially when I see the family setting others have, but again, it is what it is.

Trying to explain this to the uninitiated hurts, they can't conCEIVE the crap I deal with. If one more person asks why my son doesn't nibble @ the carrots I dangle in front of him.....i.e. "why don't you just..." that phrase alone belies ignorance of the level of dysfunction with which I live daily.

Nonetheless, a very good class this am @ the gym, grateful to have my peeps.

No comments: