6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, July 30, 2012

Day 1098

Strange


Stoney, not a word. Can't say it concerns me-but it DOES hurt. If he only knew what I do, he'd kiss my ass. Yet, all I hear is much the same. Was channel surfing, watched 60 Minutes, a story about families that live in their vehicles. One girl said if there was one thing she could do, what it would be. Her answer: speak with assholes like Stoney and make them grateful for what they have, rather than be typical teenagers and about whichever issue strikes their spoiled fancy. Instead, he plays games all night, sleeps all day, smokes til he has a hacking cough. And his mother, well, you know better than to ask.

Hit the gym today, did what I needed to do. My head's right, mercifully.

No comments: