6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Day 1075

Better yet

Made it through the week. Work is good. Toxichouse, is......toxic.

I came in last night, Stoney (reeking) the other couch with 3 of his peeps. I ask where his mother is, he grunts-It was in the bathroom. Really. Disrespectful little shit.

Last night was Fuel n' Filter @ my fave venue-The Paramount.

Today's gonna hurt. I'd asked Stoney if he wanted to do his yearly pilgrimage-let my running peeps see him @ our annual outing. He said "why don't you take your brother?" Ahhhh, warm father/son moments. Turns out, Pedrito has food poisoning.

Fuck it. Today's supposed to be the hottest day of the year, let the little bastard stay home and melt. You KNOW Sybil'll be @ the beach, abandoning him. I tried, I invited him to be with his dad.

Really hurts, but I'm better today.

No comments: