6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day 1090

Back

So, after my Lost Weekend, hadda go back, eventually, unfortunately (how badly I'd love to stay in Manhattan, I can't begin to describe. Long Island SUCKS). Stoney's in the living room with his peeps (6am)-reeking of weed. Sybil upstairs-in my (what used to be our) bed, like a hoarder surrounded by Its crap.

Fortunately, they were headed out. Sybil's main BITCH-the one who walked into MY house asking "where's the fucking asshole" (and this is the twat I wrote a resume for)-that one, is having a 50th birthday gathering. Good. Got Toxichouse to myself.

Was nice to do the local 5k this am-one of those "it's a mile away so you gotta do it or get kicked outta the hood" races. Also, after a 10k yesterday-knowing manana is Pilates and Spin, hadda do a lil' sumthin' sumthin'.

No comments: