6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 1078

Funny God, REALLY funny

Over a tough weekend (anniv etc...) footballdad hooks up with me. Nice.

Yesterday, Stoney being a bitch, I head out prior to killing him, who do I bump into? Bonardi. Amazing. Well done God. Really takes care of me.

Hurts that peeps on the job have zero appreciation for a user friendly workplace I strive to give them. But, they are, in fact, responsible for THEIR workplace as well. And they repeatedly fail. Things could be SO much easier if they didn't get in their own ways. They make their beds.....All I need to know: I daily do my very best.

Yesterday started on a great note with Pilates then Spin. This am, back to where I belong: The Line. Got my miles, felt like a homecoming. As I passed some runners, one verbalized my name. I've NO idea who it was, but was nice to be greeted.

No comments: